Wednesday, March 2, 2016

How to create a pretty trinket cup to catch your little things from polymer clay

Today's tutorial was inspired by all the bobby pins and those tiny hair clip claws that clutter my dressing table. So we're gonna gather them up- I made this little cup to hold the pins and I can clip the tiny claws around the edge! How useful.

All you need is a form to build the sides on- yet another use for our graduated circle cutter set, and some texturing tools. I love the idea of an image peeking up from inside so I used a flower press to create that image, and of course I am always using our metal stamping set and rubber tipped tools. To me, they have become essential.

Enjoy the project, and let us know how you like our new shop!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...